Today, Zach got out of school early, so I took the opportunity to spend some one-on-one time with him. We ran to the craft store to pick up a few things, had lunch together at home, then he worked on a homework project, and I worked on some craft stuff.
Evan spent part of the day at his new daycare/preschool since he didn't have Pre-K at our public school on Friday. He just recently started daycare/preschool at the local career center. High school students studying child development prepare lesson plans and come into the daycare to teach the kiddos. The center provides drop-in care, which is perfect when I have an appointment or meeting. Evan loves it, and wants to go every day!
Wally got into mischief overnight, adding red lights and a few gaudy decorations to our un-decorated Christmas tree. He must have been bored because he dug through our decorations and got out a snowman and reindeer to keep him company.
Friday, December 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment