Today was full of errands and preparing for a fun weekend. The day started with a trip to the post office to mail gifts (and a couple of surprises):
I mailed two gifts stuffed inside water bottles, like I did last summer while the boys were visiting Grandma. I hope a special boy and girl enjoy the unique package! After the post office, I went to Zumba, picked up a couple of things, then rushed home to get Evan off the bus.
As soon as we ate lunch, Evan and I headed to the craft store to pick up some things for a weekend craft project. The store was jam-packed, and the check out line was long. When it was our turn, I asked the cashier a silly question, and, realizing what I'd said, I said "I don't know where my mind is today!" Evan , who was lounging in the cart, he piped up with "I think its gone!" which drew a ton of laughs from others in line.
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment