Monday, September 27, 2010

Hello, Fall!

Oh, how I've missed you. So glad you're back.

Fall is my favorite season. I always wish it would last longer than it does. I like to get a jump start on fall, so I start pulling out the fall decor around September 1. Its been fun decorating our new house (well, new to us) with fall goodies. I can't wait to visit our local pumpkin patch/apple orchard, which Evan got to do on a field trip last week. He's been asking to go back every day, so a trip this week is definitely in order.

Have you seen Pottery Barn's fall catalog? Love love love it. Here are a few of my faves:




These pics have inspired me to change up our fall decor a little, using what I already have and purchasing a few small things. Although I usually focus on taking pics of the boys and our families, I decided its high time to take some pics of our fall decor. Someday, the boys (ok, maybe their wives or their kids!) might like to look back to see how we decorated for holidays in the "olden days."
Anyway, stay tuned for some fall decor pics in the weeks to come.

No comments: