Evan's preschool held its Christmas program, The Story of Baby Jesus, last night. He'd been excited about it all week, and today when I asked him he was going to be in the program, his response was "God." I asked if he meant Baby Jesus, and he said "No, GOD!" "You mean a Wiseman?" "NO, GOD!" Needless to say, we were curious to see what Evan's part was.
Evan was nervous when we got to school, and I wasn't sure he was going to walk in with his class. But he marched right in, and sang their first song, 10 Little Angels. After that they got in costume and started the story.
Can you guess what Evan's part was? You certainly can hear him in the video. We took it with Craig's iPhone, so its not the best quality. I love how he crosses his arms.
Evan was an innkeeper, and his line was the perfect assignment for him -- its one of his all-time favorite things to say and say loudly.
We are so proud of Evan for participating in his program! And he was really proud of himself, beaming from ear to ear. He's getting to be such a big boy. The highlight of the evening wasn't the program for Evan, though. It was the punch and cookies afterward.
1 comment:
Soooooo precious!
Post a Comment