We're about to begin a new chapter of our lives: Craig has accepted a new job with Hospital Sisters Health System Medical Group, a growing Catholic health system in Illinois. While I'm very sad to move further from our friends and family, I'm excited about this opportunity for Craig's career and our family. We both believe faith brings tremendous value to health care.
We resigned from our jobs today, and Craig will start his new job in about six weeks. I'm planning to be home with the boys through the summer at least, getting our family settled into Springfield. After that, I'm not sure what I want to do - stay in my current career or explore something entirely new or maybe stay home full time for a while.
Over the next few weeks, we'll be getting the house ready to list, enjoying the holidays and time with family and friends, and looking for temporary housing in Illinois. Wish us luck as we embark on this big, new adventure!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment