Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Breakfast with Santa

On Sunday, we had Breakfast with Santa and our good friends, one of whom was adopted from Guatemala when he was two years old, and their two kids. The boys were really excited to see Santa, but wouldn't sit on his lap again this year. They did walk up to him to get a small gift, and they shook his hand after we had our picture taken...we're making progress!

While we were waiting near the kids' dessert table for Santa to call the boys' names, unbeknownst to us, Zach stuck his finger in a bowl of chocolate pudding to get a bite. We wouldn't have known but a friend let us know in a good natured way. I guess our recent work on good manners hasn't quite sunk in. I have to admit, I have trouble keeping my fingers out of chocolate desserts, so I completely understand the temptation.

Meanwhile, Evan sat down next to a cute blond girl, who flirted with him, and even tried to plant a kiss on him.



Mmmmmm...is there food in here?

Nothing says Christmas like bright red and green cupcakes. This picture was taken after Evan had just started eating the cupcake...you should have seen him when he was done.

Had to break out the bibs for these cupcakes...


Evan: its mine and I'm not gonna let go!
Zach: Hey, are those Santa's reindeer I see?

No comments: