Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I was going through pictures on my hard drive the other day, and I came across photos of Halloweens past. I couldn't resist making a little retrospective. 
























Starting in the upper left corner going across the rows, here are the details:

2006: Zach, age 18 mos., wearing a clown costume my mom made for my sister and me.

2007: Zach, age 2 1/2.

2007: Evan, age 9 mos., in Guatemala City during a visit with my mom and me, wearing a Halloween onesie I brought for him. The adoption was final at this point, but we were waiting on paperwork to bring him home. He came home a month later.

2008: Evan, age 21 months, wearing the clown costume my mom made, and Zach, age 3 1/2, dressed as a train conductor.

2009: Evan, almost 3. This was the year Evan fell in love with Halloween. He loves candy, and would canvas the entire neighborhood trick-or-treating if we'd let him. You'll notice he's clutching a bag of M&M's in each hand.

2011: Evan, age 4, and Zach, age 6, at our neighborhood Halloween party. Evan's wearing a bat costume I made. Zach's dressed as a vampire, wearing a cape my mom got for him. His favorite part of the costume: the make up (complete with blood on his mouth) and vampire teeth.

2009: Zach, age 4, and Evan, almost 3, trick-or-treating from the wagon.

2010: Zach, age 5, wearing the bat costume I made for him out of a black t-shirt, stocking cap, and craft foam, playing on a tire swing at a harvest moon party we attended.

2010: Evan, age 3, as a dinosaur, playing in leaves at the harvest moon party.

2009: Zach, age 4, wearing the dinosaur costume.

No comments: