When Zach hands out candy, he insists on doing it all himself, complete with a TV tray on the porch. He'd even prefer that Craig, Evan, and I sit inside the house.
You'll notice the blur to the left of Craig and Zach -- that's Evan, filled with excitement at the prospect of going trick-or-treating.
After trick-or-treating, we went down to the neighbor's for pizza and playtime. I hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween!
Edited to add: A couple of things I forgot to mention...on his way to the neighbor's house after trick-or-treating, Zach ran up to another neighbor's house, rang the doorbell and ran! Can you believe it?
In the pic in the lower right corner, you can see Murray peeking out behind Zach. He likes to sit in the doorway and watch the trick-or-treaters. Unlike Trixie, he'll sit quietly and just watch. Trixie, on the other hand, barks nonstop, so she spends the evening napping in her crate.

No comments:
Post a Comment