The time has come for Evan to leave his crib and start sleeping in a big boy bed. Yes, its true, my baby is quickly leaving baby-hood behind.
We took Evan's crib down and delivered it to Aunt Kay for her baby last week, and Evan's been in his twin bed ever since. He's excited about being a big boy, but we're having a little trouble keeping him in bed. So far, he hasn't come out of his room. He just gets up and plays with toys and books.
We took Evan's crib down and delivered it to Aunt Kay for her baby last week, and Evan's been in his twin bed ever since. He's excited about being a big boy, but we're having a little trouble keeping him in bed. So far, he hasn't come out of his room. He just gets up and plays with toys and books.
Now I lay me down to sleep...

Bedtime stories with Dad
Getting big boy advice from my big bro
Me: Good Morning, sleeping beauty!

2 comments:
Really??? Already?? Just doesn't seem possible. I'm holding out on this step with Izzy...although I know it's right around the corner;0(
I know how you feel. Hudson also got his big bed a couple weeks ago.
Post a Comment