Monday, July 6, 2009

Father's Day

Ok, so I'm a few weeks late with this post. Better late than never, right? We had a very nice, low key Father's Day. Breakfast on the patio has become something of an annual tradition. I usually cook breakfast and make a Starbucks run for Craig. Because I was recovering from minor surgery this year, we made due with McDonald's, which Craig picked up. My recovery also meant that Daddy was charged with caring for the boys since I was restricted from lifting them. As it turned out, I got more of a break than Craig did!




My three guys...I'm one lucky lady!


We spent time playing outside and taking nice, long naps. After naps, Craig took the boys fishing for a little while. Zach's into fishing, but Evan is happier to hunt for sticks and stones right now.


Zach let Daddy use his Spider Man pole and took over Daddy's big pole


Evan's "catch"


Looking at their catch
We were supposed to celebrate with my Dad on Saturday, but since I'd had surgery on Friday, we didn't make the trip (sorry, Dad).

We're very thankful to have such wonderful dads in our lives. We love you, Dad and Grandpa!

No comments: