The boys really enjoy having Grandpa read them bedtime stories on the phone. I love how they get so excited by simple things like this! Thanks, Grandpa!
Friday, July 31, 2009
Bedtime Stories
For Father's Day, I got my Dad two books -- The Three Little Pigs and Jack and the Bean Stalk -- and also bought copies for the boys, so he could read bedtime stories to them on the phone. I picked these books because I remember my Dad telling these stories to my sister and me when we were growing up.
While Grandpa reads, Zach turns the pages, licking his fingers each time. Its too cute! I have no idea where he learned that habit because I don't think Craig or I do it often.
The boys really enjoy having Grandpa read them bedtime stories on the phone. I love how they get so excited by simple things like this! Thanks, Grandpa!
The boys really enjoy having Grandpa read them bedtime stories on the phone. I love how they get so excited by simple things like this! Thanks, Grandpa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment