Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday, Zach!

Its hard to believe that Zach is three years old already -- where does the time go? Has it really been almost three years since we first saw Zach's beautiful face? Since we held him for the first time? Since we waited impatiently for him to come home? Zach has become our little comedian, engineer, and future veterinarian.
We celebrated Zach's birthday at home with our family, except for Grandma Carol, who has been under the weather. I'm sure Zach will be thrilled to have another little party as soon as she's feeling better.

Good morning! Its my birthday!

Special delivery -- balloons from Grandma

Ready to go fishing with Grandpa. I loooove my new fishing pole, hat, and shirt!

Vrrroooooom! Thanks, Grandma...but I thought Momma said no motorized toys?! :)


Zach asked for an ice cream cake with Superman and Elmo. I think Daddy may have talked him into the ice cream cake...


Blowing out the Elmo candle

Eating his cute doggy cake

Hey, don't forget about me!

I hope Zach's birthmom knows what an amazing little boy he's become and that he's dearly loved. Not a day goes by that I don't think of her and pray she's healthy, safe, and at peace. We're forever grateful to have been blessed with such a loving, funny, spunky, and witty son. Happy Birthday, Bunny! We love you sooo much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Zach! Looks like you had a great party. Love your new ride! The superman/Elmo cake turned out great mom!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Zach! Looks like you had a fun day.