Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day Wknd


Happy Father's Day, Craig and Dad. What a fun wknd! On Saturday, my sister Andrea and I took the boys to see our dad and stepmom Becky. We had a great time visiting with them and going for a boat ride. Becky and Andrea got a workout taking the boys swimming in the lake, while I enjoyed lounging on the boat and talking with my dad. Thanks Becky and Auntie! The boys had a blast in the water, especially Evan. Zach got a kick out of telling Becky and Andrea where to swim with him.
Our little fish





Too tired to drive

Zach and Evan konked out in the van on the way home, and Zach went back to bed when we got home! Swimming sure does make for good naps.

To celebrate Father's Day, we started the morning off with waffles and strawberries on the patio. The weather was perfect for a leisurely breakfast outside. The boys must have been tired from all that swimming on Saturday, because they took 2 1/2 hour naps. Daddy took a long nap too; I guess 36 holes of golf yesterday tired him out!

Breakfast on the patio

We finished up the day with swimming and dinner, just before the storms blew in.

Did I mention we had a really nice wknd? I'm so glad I got to spend time with my sister, dad and stepmom, Craig, and the boys.

No comments: