After being asked at least a dozen times in the last week if Evan was a girl, Craig finally won the debate over whether we should get his haircut. I love his curly hair, plus its kind of bittersweet to cut off baby hair. But I made the appointment, and Saturday morning, we went to the salon. Bye, bye baby boy!
Are you sure you want to cut this hair, Mama?

Ok, so maybe Evan's hair was a little long...

I'm handsome, and I know it!
Hello big boy! Doesn't Evan look like a little boy now? He was really good for the haircut, and thankfully his hair is still curly.
After the morning excitement, we went home and enjoyed the beautiful weather.
Working hard
Hardly working

2 comments:
Oh, he looks so cute;0) But, he does look like a big boy;0( They grow too fast!
Hola Angela,
Que hermosos estan tus hijos. Como han crecido. Ni parece que transcurre el tiempo. Se nota que tus hijos estan muy felices. Pero como no lo van estar con una mama tan buena y noble como tu. Bueno despues hablamos! Que tengas un buen dia.
Post a Comment