Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter


On Easter weekend, we celebrated with my dad, stepmom and sister on Saturday, but unfortunately Craig's mom couldn't make it this year. My mom joined us for brunch with the Easter Bunny on Sunday. Once again, Zach couldn't get enough of the Easter Bunny -- from a distance, that is. Evan didn't seem too interested in the Easter Bunny; he was more interested in the food. Of course, the grandparents and Aunt Andrea and Uncle Bo spoiled the boys with fun Easter loot.
We had an Easter egg hunt inside since the weather didn't cooperate. Evan stopped hunting after finding one egg, but Zach was more than happy to frantically search for the rest of the eggs!

Goodies from the Easter Bunny

Hey, these are MY eggs!!



How cool am I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What cute little guys! I love the pic of Zach talking to Evan. I can only imagine the lecture Evan received. Hee, hee!