Sunday, April 20, 2008

I scream, you scream

We all scream for ice scream! This afternoon, we made our first outing of the season to Ivanhoe's, a famous local favorite for ice cream.

Home to 100 different sundaes and 100 different milkshakes

Did someone say ice cream?



Evan: Momma, can I have my ice cream now? Zach: Hmmm...what's this thing made of?

The boys got Crazy Clown sundaes: a scoop of ice cream with hats made of sugar cones and whipped cream, cookies for hair, faces candy and Oreo smiles. Zach picked Cookies n' Cream ice cream, and Evan had vanilla. Craig had the Caramel Chip sundae -- vanilla ice cream with a chocolate shell and warm caramel topping; I had the Trojan II -- cookie dough ice cream, crushed chocolate covered graham crackers, hot fudge and warm peanut butter topping. Yummy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm..sounds yummy. Evan looks super excited for his ice cream! Too cute!! This warm weather definitely makes you want to stop for ice cream!