For Evan's birthday, we got him tickets to a monster truck rally. His birthday buddy, Caleb, also got tickets, so the dads are taking four boys, ages 6, 5, 5, and 3 on a little road trip this weekend! They're meeting about half way between our house and theirs for the rally and staying overnight in a suite. I think its so awesome that Craig and his friend Eric decided to make a guys' weekend out of the monster truck rally! They got a two-bedroom hotel suite for the night, and the boys will get to enjoy swimming together this afternoon and tomorrow morning. In the meantime, I'm at home taking care of the dogs (since Murray's still recovering from surgery and needs assistance walking, we really can't kennel him), doing some crafts, and finishing some painting in the dining room.
Craig emailed a couple of pics of the boys swimming:
I'll share monster truck pics tomorrow!
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment