Later in the day, we planted flowers, then went to our favorite little diner for dinner and ice cream.
Breakfast in bedThe boys played really well together yesterday, the best gift ever. In the pic below, I think Evan was bringing Zach breakfast in bed and feeding him too.

We're really lucky, or maybe blessed is a better word, to have so many wonderful mothers in our lives: my grandmother, mother, stepmom, sister, mother-in-law, and girlfriends. These fellow moms make the "toughest job you'll ever love" even better by offering their love, time, support, laughter, and shoulders to cry on. They celebrate the smallest of milestones with us, ooooh and ahhh over every picture, listen to the boys' latest antics, and remind me of how wonderful the boys are when I think I couldn't possibly take another minute of the boys screaming their heads off/arguing over toys/refusing to sleep even though they desperately need it/pestering each other, the dogs, anything that moves/climbing the walls/etc.
And last but certainly not least are the boys' birth mothers and foster mothers, without whom I wouldn't have the privilege of being a mom to such wonderful, spunky little guys.
To all the moms in our lives, thank you for everything and Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment