Sunday, August 17, 2008

Me from A to Z


My friends and fellow Guatemamas Ann and Jenny bestowed the Brilliant Blogger award on me, and I’m supposed to answer questions from A- Z about myself then select 7 fellow bloggers to receive this prestigious award.

A. Attached or single? Attached; married 9 years

B. Best friend? My sister Andrea

C. Cake or pie? Both…carrot cake, cheese cake, pecan pie, Dutch apple pie

D. Day of choice? Fridays. I like looking forward to the wknd.

E. Essential item? Trident gum

F. Favorite color? Green

G. Gummy bears or worms? As long as they’re sour, both bears and worms are fine

H. Hometown? Granger

I. Indulgences? Chocolate, pedicures, massages

J. January or July? January. I like the start of the new year, and January is a lucky month for me. But October is my all-time favorite: leaves changing, crisp fall days, pumpkins, football…

K. Kids? Two beautiful boys, Zach and Evan…do our dogs count? Trixie the Wonderdog and Murray were our first babies.

L. Life isn’t complete without? My family, friends, and dogs

M. Marriage date? October 16

N. Number of brothers & sisters? 1 sister

O. Oranges or apples? Apples

P. Phobias? Murky water with seaweed

Q. Quotes? "If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?"~Milton Berle

R. Reasons to smile? Watching my boys laugh and giggle together

S. Season of choice? Fall, no question about it
T. Tag seven peeps: I’m with Sandy – I’m too lazy at this point to leave comments on seven people’s blogs.

U. Unknown fact about me? Now if I told you, it wouldn’t be unknown, would it???

V. Vegetable? Brussels sprouts or asparagus…yes, really.

W. Worst habits? Procrastination, especially on personal paperwork (like the filing to get the boys’ Visa packet documents back!), impatience, control freak

X. X-ray or ultrasound? Huh?

Y. Your favorite food? Pork loin, meatloaf, chicken lettuce wraps at PF Chang’s, Pecan Mudslides and Cookie Dough Blizzards at Dairy Queen.

Z. Zodiac sign? Scorpio

1 comment:

Ann said...

Good girl, you got THIS "paperwork" done. Now I award you a virtual DQ Blizzard. :-) Love your answers but think you are seriously nuts about the brussel sprouts thing...ughkkkk! LOL

A