Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Pics

I couldn't resist putting the boys in matching outfits for their Christmas pics -- I love dressing them alike. It was so much fun getting the boys' pictures taken together, though by the end, Craig and I were wiped out! Who knew getting two kids to look good at the same time is like herding cats? I'll post some of the not-so-good pics so you can see what I mean.

Thank you, Aunt Jeannie, for the adorable matching PJs!!

All smiles

What a big boy

We have so much to be thankful for this Christmas! Our boys amaze us every day, and we're truly blessed to have them in our lives. We're grateful to have them both home with us. We hope the boys' birth mothers know how loved they are and have peace in their lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great pics!!!! Just wait til you have 4 boys that you are trying to get to look at the camera;0P What a wonderful Christmas you guys will have!