Sunday, October 28, 2007

Who are you and what did you do with my foster mom?!

Evan is the sweetest baby. He love attention, playing with toys, and bouncing. He continues to be happy and full of energy, despite continuing his hunger strike. We´re on day # 4, but its getting better each day. He really misses his foster mom Juana, plus he´s getting another tooth -- his third. Between those two things and getting used to us, a new place, a disruption in his routine, and being on the go, I´m sure he´s overwhelmed.


Too cute!
With Grandma, who spoils him already...

See, I can wave!

He loves his doggy shoes, especially when they´re not on his feet

Evan and his future wife, Isabelle. Isn´t she a cutie? I have it all planned out: Zach and Isabelle´s big sister Abby will get married in a double wedding with Isabelle and Evan!
Evan goes back to Juana tomorrow night at 6:00. I think leaving him will be easier this time since I know we´ll be back soon to bring him home. While I´m sad to leave Evan, I´m anxious to see Zach. This is the longest I´ve been away from him since he came home, and I really miss him! I´m sure he had a great time with Daddy, Aunt Andrea, and Uncle Bo.

3 comments:

Margaret mom to Peter, and waiting for his sister said...

Hey Ang, Glad you guys are having FUN! He is soo soo cute.

margaret
www.kanakosfamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Ang and Mom- Zach was a very good boy for us and really enjoyed saying "BO". I think he is really missing his mommy and will be thrilled when you get home!! Give Evan a huge hug from me...he is such a cutie!!!

Love-
Andrea

Anonymous said...

Look at our two cuties!!! Hope you had a safe flight home. Talk to you soon~!