Friday, October 26, 2007

Growing by Leaps and Bounds

We arrived yesterday afternoon, and Evan was brought to us around 2:30. He's doing great! He's babbling, crawling, pulling up to stand, and sitting up. He has two teeth and two more are coming in. I can tell his foster mom Juana spends a lot of time talking and playing with him.

Evan is very active, loves to play, and watches everything that goes on. He's really sweet and playful. I think he and Zach will get along great!

Our friends Jeremy and Sandy are here visiting their daughter Isabelle, so its been really nice to spend some time with them. We went to the handicraft market today to do a little shopping. This is our second adoption journey with Jeremy and Sandy. Abby, their first daughter, and Zach came home within a month of each other, and now their daughter Isabelle is getting really close to coming home too (please be kind, PGN!!).

I hope this visit helps Evan transition when he comes home in the next month or two. He misses Juana, and is on a little hunger strike at the moment. But, he's still a happy and charming baby even through this adjustment.
I'll post more pics tomorrow.

No comments: