Thursday, August 16, 2007

...and then there were two

First picture as a family of four
Buenas noches from Guatemala! After an hour delay in Houston thanks to Tropical Storm Erin and a bumpy flight, we arrived safely. Zach has been a great traveler today -- we´re so proud of him.

We met Evan and his foster family around 2:00 this afternoon, and it was just as amazing as the first time!

Evan is such a sweetie. His foster mom reports that he is very attentive to his surroundings, laughs a lot, and is active, just like Zach. Evan is very interested in everything Zach does, but Zach is not as interested in Evan yet. We´re anxious to see the boys interact tomorrow, after Zach´s had a good night´s sleep.
Taking a closer look

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful family!!!! Glad you made it safely and that Zach was a trooper! Hope you guys have a wonderful visit. Can't wait to hear all the details!

Our Family said...

Zach...better be nice to your little brother, something tells me he won't be the "little" brother for too long. Great pics, guys! Can't wait to meet Evan!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, how adorable! Thanks for sending your blog information. Like Sandy said, can't wait to hear all about your trip. Please give the boys hugs from us. Have a wonderful time!!!

Ann and Elianna

Anonymous said...

This site is really cool! Thanks for posting the progress and pics. I'm so glad to learn you are having a great time with Evan!

Anonymous said...

I am on cloud #9 this morning after seeing the pictures you posted. I had tears in my eyes as I looked at them. I've been so blessed with two beautiful Grandsons. I can't wait to hold and love Evan just like I do Zachary. You've made my day! Give the boys a big hug and kiss from Grandma.

Love You All,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Evan is so adorable and I cannot wait to meet him! Thanks for the pics and updates. Can't wait to see you next month and hear all about your trip!

Jen said...

Evan looks like such a sweetie! I love the picture where Zach is checking him out. They are going to have so much fun as brothers.