On Saturday afternoon, we went to the market with some friends who also are working on their second adoptions. Our group consisted of two two-year-olds and three babies!
On Sunday, we had breakfast at the Marriott and ran into Evan´s foster mom, who was there to drop off her other foster baby to his parents. She was very excited to see Evan, and it was evident that she cares for him very much. Her other foster baby is going home, so I´m sure she´ll be glad to get Evan back on Tuesday.
On Sunday, we had breakfast at the Marriott and ran into Evan´s foster mom, who was there to drop off her other foster baby to his parents. She was very excited to see Evan, and it was evident that she cares for him very much. Her other foster baby is going home, so I´m sure she´ll be glad to get Evan back on Tuesday.
Before breakfast
Zach enjoyed the frijoles!
After breakfast, we spent the afternoon in the park across from our hotel. Zach went for a ride in a cart pulled by a goat, and Evan enjoyed hanging out in his sling. The park was full of horses, ponies and goats giving rides, vendors, and people out for a Sunday walk.
2 comments:
What a beautiful day!! I miss the Guatemalan weather and my little Guatemalan princess:( Evan is just gorgeous!
Hi guys! I am so glad that you have had such a wonderful trip. I'm sure that it was very difficult to leave Evan today but we will pray that you get to bring him home very soon. Evan is such an adorable little boy and Zach is going to be a fabulous big brother! Eli loved looking at the pictures :)
Love to you all, Stacy Rans
Post a Comment