Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Birthday, Zach!

Believe it or not (I certainly don't!), Zach turned six yesterday!

Good Morning, Sunshine! Our traditional waking-up-on-birthday-morning pic.

Zach and Evan are going to camp one day a week this summer, and Zach wanted to go on his birthday so he could take treats to his friends. He picked frosted sugar cookies and Green Lantern napkins to take. After camp, he picked hot dogs and macaroni and cheese for dinner. He picked out chocolate cheesecake after trying a sample at the grocery store for dessert.



We got Zach a new bike, which he picked out, for his birthday. We're Craig's planning to teach him to ride without training wheels this summer. Two neighbor boys need to learn too, so maybe the Dads can hold a group lesson some Saturday...I plan to be elsewhere that day. I don't want to see the boys crash!

Helping Dad adjust the seat height.

Look, Mom, no feet!
Happy, Happy Birthday to my little bunny! Up next...Zach's first-ever friend birthday party!

1 comment:

Jen said...

It's hard to believe our little guys are turning 6! Happy Birthday Zach!