Thursday, February 17, 2011

About Yesterday's Wordless Wednesday


I snapped yesterday's Wordless Wednesday after arriving home from picking Evan up from preschool. You'll notice Zach was wearing PJs and Crocs, the knees of Evan's pants were filthy, one of his shoes was untied, as was one of mine.

That says a lot about our day. Zach was home sick from school for the second day in a row with a fever, but few other symptoms. He was acting just fine and was actually fever-free by that point; we were just observing the 24-hour fever free rule. Evan got to play outside at preschool because it was gorgeous -- sunny and 50 degrees at 11AM! Apparently he had a blast outside because his pants and coat were dirty, and one of his shoes was untied when I picked him up.

I didn't even notice that one of my shoes was untied until I saw the pics. Probably because I was tired. Zach was up at 3AM on Tuesday (and only slept on and off until it was time for me to get up), and 1AM Wednesday (then I didn't sleep well after I got him back to sleep), plus Tuesday night was our neighborhood's monthly Bunco game and I didn't get home until almost 10:30. So I was a little behind on sleep, and looking forward to putting the boys down for naps so I could nap too.

No comments: