Monday, June 15, 2009

Preschool "Graduation"

A few weeks ago, Zach's preschool class held a graduation to celebrate the transition from the nursery class to the four-year old class. Zach wasn't in a terribly cooperative mood, so the pics leave a little to be desired...


Showing off his diploma

Lets PARTY!

future's so bright, I gotta wear shades
Of course, I can't believe Zach's already finished with his first year of preschool. He liked school so much that he wanted to go all three days that I work, but unfortunately his class only met two days a week.
Zach's end-of-the-year evaluation was very good. He did well with cutting out shapes, counting, and writing his name. He needs to work on waiting his turn to talk and not talking during quiet times -- for a kid who was so quiet, I'm glad to hear he's speaking out! Having said that, he does need to use manners and not speak out of turn.
We're counting the days til school starts again!

No comments: