Sunday, November 25, 2007

Guatemala, here we come!

Evan, we're on our way! We received our pink sheet email from the US Embassy Friday afternoon, and our Visa appointment is Wednesday morning. So much to be thankful for! I can't believe we're leaving tomorrow to bring Evan home. He'll be in our arms forever on Tuesday morning, and we're returning home Friday night.

Zach is staying at home with Aunt Andrea, Grandpa and both Grandmas. Aunt Andrea will follow the rules, but he's got the rest of them wrapped around his little finger! I hope he's not too spoiled by the time we get back.

We'll post pics during our trip.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pics! Have a fabulous trip. Hope Zach's recovery back to mom's world isn't too traumatic;0)

elizabeth said...

Words cannot express how excited we are for the Miller Family! We will be saying prayers of thanksgiving tomorrow morning! Just a few more hours and Evan will be home forever!! We love all of you --the Lee's

Margaret mom to Peter, and waiting for his sister said...

Wow, I have been waiting for this post!!! What great news!!!! Have a wonderful trip!